Episode 11 / Meet Lauren from VIP
That’s right, Lauren is a VIP (she owns Very Into Partying). Listen on to find out how she just flashed her business card and was let straight into one of the trendiest night clubs around, jumping a mile long queue in the process. So if you’d like her to fix you up with a memorable party on your holiday, get in touch. She knows her stuff.
- A life shift when she was 11 years old: Scotland to Portugal.
- Body-boarding at Arrifana and respecting the ocean.
- Cliff-jumping in Algar Seco
- How partying became a business for Lauren.
- Very Into Partying is not all about partying. She offers a huge range of other activities.
- A change in the Algarve, as the tourism season lengthens by having a lot more on offer during the winter: Algarve 365
- The birth of VIP: Very Into Partying. Check out her business card below.
- Lagos: Bom Vivant, Linda The Beach Bar on Meia Praia beach, Joe’s Garage for clubbing.
- Roof terrace bars in the Algarve: Faro (Hotel Faro), Sky Bar in Carvoeiro
- Praia da Rocha: NoSolo Beach, 2017 BPM Festival, Puro Beach.
- Albufeira: The Strip: Heaven, Route 66, Thirsty Turtle. The Old Town: “Rua dos Bares”.
- Vilamoura: Bliss, Lick (old Kadoc) and Villa na Praia / Villa no Jardim, 7, V Club, Agua Moments, Dice Club and sunset parties at No Solo Agua Vilamoura, Thai Beach.
- Quinta do Lago: Izzys (on the beach), The Shack (on Quinta Lake), Cheeky Pup (in Quinta Shopping Center).
- Vale do Lobo square is full of places to relax, watch the sun go down, eat and go clubbing – all in one convenient “village square”.
- Faro: Columbus bar and First Floor Club
- Gin tasting and a wealth of wine tastings.
- Whisky tasting and cigar testing?
The iconic Bom Vivant Bar in Lagos.