Episode 7 / A relaxed chat with an Algarve local
Emma grew up in the Algarve and has since travelled a fair way around the world. We catch up with her and chat about how amazing it is to call the Algarve home.
- São Bras de Alportel and growing up in Almançil and Vilamoura.
- Camping in the Ria Formosa, the natural park
- Portuguese School versus International School
- Handling language issues in the Algarve
- Selling property in Ilha do Sal, Cabo Verde
- Travelling the world and returning home to the Algarve
- Her bar in Loulé and the charm of the Saturday morning market in Loulé.
- #vanlife! Siesta Campers
- Algarve Beaches
- Club Nau in Ferragudo and Daddy Jack
- Cafe Ingles in Silves
- The best experience in the Algarve: SUP! Algarve SUP
- Cross Fit and Tribal Clash?
- Documentaries and veganism.
- Where to find vegan restaurants in Portugal: Happy Cow
- Pineapple Retreats > www.pineappleretreats.com
Photos of Emma