Episode 4 / How do you REALLY get to know the Algarve?
You set up an Algarve Magazine! Yayeri and Kyle did back in 2015 after arriving down south from Northern Europe. Find out why they came and follow their journey as they create Enjoy the Algarve, a brilliant free monthly digital magazine.
Yayeri and Kyle from Enjoy the Algarve Magazine
Enjoy the Algarve show notes
Enjoy the Algarve is a beautifully written, well illustrated monthly digital magazine that you can view on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Here is what we chatted about in the podcast:
- Magazine in Cornwall http://www.cornwalltoday.co.uk/
- Arriving in Portugal 2400km later from Holland in a van.
- Setting up a magazine in the Algarve
- Exploration and encouraging people to discover new experiences in the Algarve like:
- Eco kart sailing http://www.enjoythealgarve.com/this-month-we-try-ecokart-landsailing/
- Flying above the Ria Formosa http://www.enjoythealgarve.com/ultralight-flying/
- Coasteering http://www.enjoythealgarve.com/coasteering/
- Kookslams! https://www.instagram.com/kookslams/
- The Honey Man and Portuguese language issues.
- 3000 monthly readers!
- Via Algarviana hiking trail
- The most exciting thing about the Algarve.
Enjoy the Algarve Photos